26 Mayıs 2009 Salı

FOREX Questions & Answers














is it best to use my guard to trade currency money or a website such as www.forex.com?
I am not just talking about 1 time currency adapt, im talking about doing it frequently should i do my trading with the hill or another source would be better?
How polite are those FOREX trading tips providers?
I would like to start doing forex and I found some "forex trading/tips providers". They basically analyze market background and trends, and send you tips of what is "likely" to happen in the souk as soon as they see an opportunity,...
contact numbers for the forex agency the one sending bundle to the phillipines?
nearest location for the forex agency where i can call to for i want to send a collection going to the phillipines? you should in the 1st place mention where you are from, but I think you are referring to...
Where can I cram more nearly Forex?
I'd like to learn Forex trading, I need to know what skills are required, logical jargon, how a positive or negative occurrence contained by the economy will affect any certain currency pair and I'd really prefer to swot this free since...
how can i acquire the best forex platform?
They're all pretty much the same. All the big guys look at each otherand copy their features. If you hold a good trading plan,with anybody you can make money . A fruitless plan will not be helped by a different...
Tips for a topical forex trader?
Read the Wall Street Journal, they allways talk about currency. keep a eye on world events, and hang on to an eye on gold price. Finally monitor interest rates around the world, as they can impact a value of a...
Do they ever accept checks? How do they work? Would appreciate any answer! Yes,they do accept it.
can't find forex live classes that aren't scam?
I want to start taking forex classes at a school or a college but every class I find it is just seminars where on earth they show u boats and houses and they say that could be u if u sign...
Forex Rollover?
Can anybody explain what rollover fees are in Forex? I know they are the differences in overnight rates, but I still don't understand them. I saw a chart that have different values for each currency pair, why are some...
Forex help out?
i want to learn forex. it there any books/cd/dvd you can reccommend for me? something that would help me know when to trade and become conscious market movements etc...
Can one kind a serious living beside FOREX?
One can. Some do. The vast majority don't. Trading currencies and options on currencies is extremely complex and risky. It's an interesting field, definitely. It requires the most extreme knowledge of current events, geopolitics, advanced economics,...
forex question?
When I open an forex account of $1000, does it mean that I own to use leverage in order to start a trade, because the minimum amount that you can trade is 0.1 lot. Also, what is the 10 most important...
anyone trade the forex?
If you do, you'll know what it is. for more information on trading the forex check out www.forexscamcheck.com has everything you will need to start in a few minutes !
Is it correct for one to trade surrounded by currency forex offline (from Bank to Bank?)?
Would like to find out if individuals conduct offline currency trading from one bank to another with a scenery to make profitss. I would like to do that personally given the income potential it have (am a student). What it means...
What is a flawless free Forex information site. Not really prime teaching but report and info?
You will find mass amounts of information on the Internet about Forex. Just search the terms you are looking for and you shall receive. Is at hand one thing in particular that you are looking for? Forex Traderhttp://www.forexnewstrader.com ...
Whats the best strategie to use surrounded by forex currency trading?
Currently Im betting EURvsUS for the long run but I want to know if u can refer me to a page where I can learn more about scalping and other strategiesim using oanda.com fx activity for practice , in the process...
Is Forex trading not valid surrounded by India?
Is Forex Trading not valid in India? You can trade forex in India, as well as any other country. Many forex trading platforms are Internet base and all you need is a way to deposit money which is usually done...
a hedging strategy for forex?
I would like to know a simple hedging strategy for forex. I'm new to forex, I got a demo depiction right now, but I'm losing money. What's a good stategy, and what's a simple way to know which direction a currency...
sound out something like FOREX?
i am thinking about getting in to forex since the usd is so bad sour right now..i never did it before but in a nutshell anything over the usd and i would profit or nogratitude Forex to newbies is like...
In Forex, what is the fundamental different between demo justification and live details?
Is it true we also can monetize from opening a demo account? I only want to undo a demo account, so can I profit from it? Demo account lets you practise trading technique and strategy minus risking money. No you...
what is the most critical financial websites for stock & forex trading?
The websites that their news affects on prices in stocks and forex.name 2 or 3. Here is a short schedule of websites I regularly frequent when researching a forex trade:http://www.reuters.com/ (the latest in general news)http://finance.yahoo.com/ (good for charts)http://www.bloomberg.com/ (the best...
What factor influence the spot and forward exchange rates within the forex marketplace?
Basically an understanding of what goes behind the decision of selecting to go for a spot rate of exchange or a forward rate of exchange. They depend on the interbank interest rates of the 2 currenciesat the time of the...
which forex broker that use metatrader platform and adopt paypal?
I would run away from a broker that accepts paypal. There's not a single regulated broker that accepts paypal.
How can we buy RMB/CNY within forex.com or other places?
I want to invest in RMB/CNY, where can I get them? I tried forex.com, but it seem like they do not provide RMB/CNY.It is only a practice account though.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder